A few key ingredients are necessary to take any celebration from dull to outstanding. I've got you covered with all new premium equipment.
A premium professional DJ controller, like my Numark NS6, is a little overkill for typical disk jockey duties, but I wouldn't bring anything cheap to your flawless celebration. This is a rugged, durable, heavy, and dependable deck, built to keep the music going all night long. I've seen some other DJ's using plastic beginner decks to mix music. No way!
My Shure 55 is a top-of-the-line cardioid mic with a warm, clean sound that only comes from quality mics. And look how PRETTY it is. It's been photographed more than I have!
THE PARTY LIGHTS
Well, these kind of speak for themselves, don't they? Let's just say the difference between a library and a night club isn't just books.
I'll also bring:
- two handheld wireless microphones for toasts and speeches
- a wireless lapel mic for your minister
- two 15" professional portable speakers
- one 12" portable speaker for sound in multiple locations if necessary
- a table and a luxurious tablecloth